|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
$120 per 50-minute individual therapy session
$140 per 50-minute couples/family therapy session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by calling your insurance provider and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
You will be expected to pay for the portion of your fee that insurance does not pay.
Cash, check or credit card (through this website or in person at the end of your session) accepted for payment. Payment due at the end of each session.
Reduced Fee Services
I offer a limited number of reduced fee services for clients who are without insurance coverage. Please ask about reduced fee services if you are not able to pay my full fee
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked. Insurance doesn't cover missed appointments.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.